Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Daily 2014 {Part 3}

I finally finished up all our December Daily pages and I am so happy with how it all turned out and can't wait to have in book-form in my hands! I also did some beautiful double and single page layouts for the kid's annual books that I will share at a later time. For now, here is the rest of the pages.

We still have one more Christmas to do with my side of the family but that will be this Saturday. We had to wait for my sister (who is in her residency) to get to be off and for my Uncle (who is battling cancer) to get a break from his treatments. I am once again reminded that Christmas is about being with your family near and far and enjoying their presence and not about the presents.












I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!