Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Goals & October Goal Update




Well I'm finally getting around to catching up on my goals. October was a bust on some of my goals but I will just push ahead and try to do better.

October Re-cap

Here were my October goals. I did not get my Bible read like I wanted to but I have spent time in the His Word in other ways this past month so not all is lost. I also did not "read" a book but I did listen to one audio book and it was awesome! I listened to The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom. It was such a moving, historical and suspenseful book. The story is told by two different characters and the voices were different and authentic for both of the characters so that is why it was so great to listen to. I highly recommend it!

We did make it to the pumpkin patch and I did take lots of pictures of my kids this past month so both of those were wins! I also decorated up my hutch for Halloween and enjoyed it! Now it all decked out for Thanksgiving!


We did eat more at home and enjoyed some potlucks with church and family this month as well. We did not carve a pumpkin this year though. Boo! (I can't say I missed it though because it's lots of work and mess and I would have ended up doing all the work) :)

My November Goals

1. Study the book of Matthew and follow along at Hello Mornings.

2. Do better about starting my mornings off on the right foot by spending 10-20 minutes in the Word, making my plan for the day and doing some movement.

3. Get started on buying Christmas gifts for everyone. I really want to be done by early December!

4. Get the Christmas tree up so I can work on decorating it. We usually do this the day after Thanksgiving but I am hoping to convince the hubby to do it a week early this year. (He is my muscles)

5. Get our Christmas cards designed (DIY) and ordered so I can mail them in early December.

6. Read one book or listen to one audiobook.

7. Do some Christmas crafts for the house and plan out our family events & traditions before the busy month gets here.

8. Host my first Favorite Things party with girlfriends and family at my house the last weekend of the month! I am so excited to do this type of party!

Whew! Seems like a lot but I am sure I'm forgetting something else. I am just loving this time of year. It's busy and fun!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!